News updates

25 May 2016

Hot topic

Lost track of a pension?

A new web service can help you find contact information for your old pension schemes.
It’s important to keep ‚Äča record of the pension schemes you’ve been a member of to make sure you don’t miss out on any benefits you’re entitled to once you retire.
If you think you may have lost track of one, the DWP’s website can help you trace the contact details for either a workplace or personal pension (or someone else’s if you have their permission).

The service can’t give you details about your pension or its value, however.
Visit to start your search. You’ll need to know the name of your employer or the pension provider before you begin.
You can also request contact details from the Pension Tracing Service by calling 0345 6002 537 or by writing to:  
The Pension Service 9
Mail Handling Site A
WV98 1LU
Place icon

This might interest you...

Take control today

If you are an active or preserved member, you can view your pension details and choices by registering for your personal myRPS account - the easiest way to monitor and manage your benefits.  SIGN UP NOW »