News updates

04 October 2016

Main News

Looking for a lost pension?

Get help to find lost pension contact details.

If you'd like to track down a lost pension, you can start your search at

Here you can find contact details for your former workplace and personal pensions. You can also track other people's pensions if you have their permission.

However, please note, you’ll need to know the name of your employer or the pension provider before you begin; and the service can't give you details about the pension or its value.

Contact details are also available from the Pension Tracing Service on 0800 1223 170 or ​write to:
The Pension Service 9 
Mail Handling Site A 
WV98 1LU

Place icon

This might interest you...

Take control today

If you are an active or preserved member, you can view your pension details and choices by registering for your personal myRPS account - the easiest way to monitor and manage your benefits.  SIGN UP NOW »